Treating sinusitis folk remedies.
Sinusitis (ethmoiditis, sinusitis, sinusitis) – an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. Most often it is the consequence of a long undertreated common cold. However, sinusitis can develop for different reasons – for example, due to inflammation in the roots of the teeth, especially the upper root.
Typical signs of sinusitis – a feeling of heaviness, pressure or fullness in the nose, forehead, cheeks, temples or sometimes even teeth.
These unpleasant sensations in the development of the disease will soon begin to be accompanied by pain. The temperature is increased.
The sense of smell is weakened or lost, nose is stuffed up (often on one side), there are mucous or pus.
Sinusitis. Folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis.
All this characterizes the acute form of the disease, but all of these chronic symptoms may be less pronounced, and many of them may not be available at all – the true diagnosis is made only by means of X-rays.
Folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis.
Herbs and herbal preparations in the sinus.
* Instill a fresh juice of celandine 2-3 drops in each nostril.
Warning: The juice of celandine, obtained by passing the fresh plant through a meat grinder, very pungent.
Therefore, depending on individual sensitivity can juice diluted with clean water.
* Take 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers, leaves, walnut, bean trefoil leaves, flowers, marigold medicinal, smoke tree leaves leather, herbs primrose spring, the leaves and buds of birch.
All components of the crush, add water, so that it completely covers the herbal mixture, stirring, bring to a boil over low heat.
Add 100 g of lard (interior) or goose, duck fat, stirring, boil for 1 minute, remove, close, insist in a warm place for 30 minutes. Then drain, squeeze, cool, drain the water extract (you can use it in the form of heat to draw in the nose).
Ointment in a cool place, lubricate the nasal passages after it washes, compresses.
NOTE: All teas, tinctures, oils and ointments should be thoroughly percolate to avoid falling into the nose of fine particles.
* Take 1 teaspoon of dried buds of clove, minced and pour 200 ml of boiling water.
Insist in a sealed container for 15-20 minutes and strain.
Take 2 tablespoons a day.
Other folk remedies for sinusitis.
* Dissolve the dry grains of menthol in a pot of boiling water.
Wrap your head and breathe through the nose over this pot – as long as there is evaporation from the pan.
* Boil the potatoes in their skins, drain the water.
Bundle up over the pot and breathe in the steam potatoes.
* Boil water in a saucepan, pour in ½ teaspoon of tincture of propolis.
Bundle up and take a breath on this pan.
Mark * ebonite disk diameter 110 mm, thickness 10 mm.
Grind it with one hand and touch the side of the face (forehead, cheeks, chin) clockwise.
Make one revolution in the face for 1 second.
Perform this procedure twice a day for 10-15 minutes.
It is used in the sinus, frontal, head, toothache.
* Make the nasal lavage with warm water and a small amount of iodine.
This water is drawn into the nose several times during the day.
* Knock on the nose (nose) for 2-3 minutes a large phalanx of the thumb.
A little rest and repeat.
Make at least 2 times per hour.
* Wash the horseradish root, remove the top layer and grate. 1/3 cup of the mass mixed with the juice of 2-3 lemons.
Take the mixture of 0.5 teaspoon in the morning after 20-25 minutes after meals daily.
The course of treatment – 3-4 months.
After a two-week break, you can optionally perform a second course.
Treatment should be repeated 2 times a year – in spring and autumn, without waiting for an exacerbation of the disease.
Two years later, in most cases, seizures terminate.
Based on the book “Herbal treatment. 365 questions and answers.” MB Kanovskaya.
No related posts.